Owner Operator - Class A CDL Driver Dallas Lanes
Call Chris @ 281-817-4329 Today!
Are you tired of just feeling like a number at your carrier? Are you looking for a carrier who values you and your time? Join a company that was actually awarded "One of best places to work for" (H Chronicle)
- Pulling Dry Van
- Regional and OTR opportunities; excellent compensation
- Regional average weekly gross: non-hazmat $2,300-$2,500; hazmat $2,700-$2,900
- OTR average weekly gross: non-hazmat $3400-$3700; hazmat $3,600-$3,900
OTR Texas based
4 state area and OTR long miles. Texas, Georgia, Ohio
We have multiple lanes we repeat weekly. The lanes below are the most frequent dedicated lanes. These below are just the round trip loads. We have even more one way loads that are easy to match reloads back to.
Non Hazmat lanes – under 40k lbs. -
Mesquite, TX to Canton, GA – reload back to Mesquite, TX
Mesquite, TX to Canton, GA – reload to Cleveland, Ohio – reload to Mesquite, TX
Mesquite, TX to Cleveland, OH – reload back to Mesquite, TX
Mesquite, TX to Cleveland, OH – reload to Canton, GA – reload to Mesquite, TX
Memphis, TN to Canton, GA – reload to either Mesquite, TX or to Cleveland, OH
Memphis, TN to Cleveland, Oh – reload to Canton, GA or to Mesquite, TX
Memphis, TN to Mesquite, TX
Dedicated lanes all come back to Dallas!
- Must have valid Class A commercial driver’s license
- Two (2) years of verifiable experience
- Must pass DOT physical, drug screen and satisfactory background check
- HAZMAT TANKER on some lanes
- Owner Operator history must be approved
- We are currently paying $1.37-$1.40 per mile. (includes fuel surcharge)
- The only deductions we have is insurance, workers comp and fuel.
- We do not require or deduct for escrow.
- No maintenance charges on our equipment, and all dry vans are 2017 models and we only run virgin tires.
- We pay every Friday, direct deposit and we do have a plate program.
- Electronic Logs and GPS in all trucks